I’m happy to publicly launch Þæt Eald-Ænglisce Blog on Scribd! Over the past few months I have slowly been building up the collection on the account – and I give a big thanks to Medievalists.net who unwittingly helped me in this endeavor. Now that there are over a hundred documents (103 as of this exact moment), the moment seems ripe to make the entire collection accessible. Click to visit the Old English Blog – Scribd!
- RT @guthbrand: @oldenglishblog Don't upset Thor! indiegogo.com/projects/save-… fram 1 week ago
- RT @Medievalists: Is this how the Bayeux Tapestry would have ended? medievalnews.blogspot.ca/2014/07/is-thi… fram 1 month ago
- RT @Medievalists: From Old Norse to Modern Icelandic ow.ly/yEr7E fram 1 month ago
- RT @Medievalists: How Nordic are the old Nordic Laws? ow.ly/yLIip fram 1 month ago
- The Beowulf board game was successfully funded. Those interested can find out more about it at the kickstarter page tinyurl.com/nws92g4 fram 1 month ago
Sēċst ðū…?anglo-saxon anglo-saxons archeology art arthur assembly beer beowulf book brooches burial castle celts cemetery christian christianity cornish cornwall culture cumbria dwarves england farm food gaelic greenland high cross history hoard iceland icelandic ireland irish isle of man jelling jewellery jewelry kent language law library literature magic manx medieval music mythology norse old english old norse orkney pagan paganism picts poetry polarized light saga saints scandinavia scotland scots shetland ship st. david st. patrick staffordshire hoard sutton-hoo swords vikings Wales war welsh william the bastard women youtube